Area Model – Multiplication and Division is an app designed to develop the skills elementary students need to understand and illustrate multiplication and division problems in adherence to the common core state standards. Students benefit from a visual example of the math concept using Base Ten manipulatives.
Developed by an elementary teacher and designed by a software developer with years of experience in creating educational software, this innovative, educational app teaches the skills necessary to master multiplication and division.
Your student will enjoy learning multiplication and division as they choose animal icons, and bright colors in this interactive math app!
– Common Core aligned
– Base Ten pieces (ones, tens, hundreds) and graph paper
– Guided tutorial models how to solve problems
– Create your own multi-digit problems for practice
– Drawing pad for writing equations. Compare your algorithm to the area model. Choose your pen color.
– Icons: choose from five cute animal characters